We hope you'll join us this Saturday, March 7 for Spring Lamb Days. We have nearly 50 of the the cutest lamb babies plus baby chicks ready for your Easter photos, so bring your camera!
WHILE YOU ARE HERE
You can pre-order your:
- heirloom vegetable plants
- organic pastured chickens
- half Gaucho beef
- Coyote Creek feed
- laying chicks
- Gliding Poultry Hut
Help support the farm!
(1) Take pictures (bring your camera) with baby chicks and bottle-fed lambs. We ask that you please give a small donation to help cover the cost of bottle feeding. Replacement milk costs more than $300 per lamb.
(2) Feed the chickens, sheep and rams by hand - feed is $0.25/cup - bring your quarters!
(3) If you want to bring a bag (large or small) of lamb replacement milk, that's great, too! Save-a-Lamb or Dumor are both good.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Please, no dogs, the mother sheep are very nervous!
10:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m., 4:30 p.m. - bottle lamb feeding - we have 2 babies we're supplementing to help them along.
11:00 a.m. - Lamb turnout
12:00 p.m. - Lamb gather (bring back in from pasture)
10:00 - 3:00 - feed the chickens, sheep and rams by hand. Feed is $0.25/cup.
10:00 - 3:00 - farm store open, walk around the farm, take a turn on the bucking barrel, view and purchase laying chicks, new "Pastured Poultry Hut".
FARM STORE AVAILABILITY
Tender Collards - $5/large t-shirt bag
Tender Kale - $3/quart
Kale Brownies - $2 each
sprouted, organic wheat flour, Gaucho pureed kale, organic, extra-virgin coconut oil, organic, evaporated cane juice, organic cocoa, organic vanilla, Gaucho eggs, soy-free chocolate chips, sea salt
Pastured, Free-Range Eggs The best you can buy!
Fed exclusively Coyote Creek Organic, Soy-Free Feed!
Honey - Raw, Unheated
Local Widflower $4, $6, $9, $12
Ground Lamb - $8/lb.
Smoked Lamb Sausage - $12/lb.
Rib Chops - $12/lb.
Loin Chops - $14/lb.
Kabob Meat - perfect for the grill or stew - $12/lb.
Meaty Lamb Bones for stew or broth - $5.00/lb.
Whole Lamb Bones for dogs - $5.00/lb.
Ground Mixed Lamb Organ Dog Food - $4.00/ 8 oz.
100% Grass-fed and Finished Young Angus Beef
Ground Beef - $7.50
Sirloin Tips - $12.50/lb.
Ribsteak and T-Bone Steak - $12.50/lb.
Short Ribs - $5.00/lb. special price
Skirt Steak and Flank Steak - 12.50/lb.
Brisket - $7.50/lb.
Oxtail - $5.00/lb.
Beef Liver - $5.00/lb.
Beef Heart - $5.00/lb.
Beef Tongue - $5.00/lb.